Prepare With Hurricane Impact Windows
When you’re located along the Gulf Coast, you have to be prepared for hurricane season. With a set of hurricane impact windows from Window World of Houston, you’ll know you are braced against inclement weather. We are serious about testing our product against severe rain and wind to meet our standards of safety.
- Complies with Houston’s strict building codes
- Removes the need for putting up storm panels
- Tested to meet ASTM standards for water resistance
- Built to hold up against hurricane-force winds
- Provides energy-efficiency year-round
- Backed by industry-leading Lifetime Warranty
Hurricane Impact Window FAQs
- Are hurricane windows better than hurricane shutters?
- If you live in an area prone to hurricanes Window World recommends getting both Hurricane Windows and Hurricane Shutters to cover your windows during the storm.
- Can hurricane windows withstand a category 5 storm?
- Yes. Window World hurricane windows are rigorously tested for air infiltration levels and water resistance, and must meet or exceed ASTM performance standards.
- Are hurricane windows more expensive than normal replacement windows?
- Because hurricane windows are made out of stronger materials, their initial cost can be more than standard replacement windows.
- Are hurricane windows energy efficient?
- Window World hurricane windows are not only durable but energy efficient as well.