Add Charm With Bay & Bow Windows
Window World of Houston offers beautiful bay & bow windows that can add a little extra charm to your Texas home. Their curved design adds space, light, and scenery to your room. Plus, they are made in America and built to last — no more chipping, peeling, or cracking. Enjoy the benefit of energy-efficiency, too.
- Adjustable hanging system eliminates sagging
- Fiberglass screens provide ventilation and keep bugs out
- Multi-channel design adds extra insulation
- Double hung, casement and fixed lite styles available
- White, beige, and woodgrain finish options
- Backed by a strong Lifetime Warranty
Bay & Bow Windows Gallery
Bay & Bow FAQs
- What are bay & bow windows?
- Bay & bow windows offer an expanded view to bring additional light and design into your home.
- Can I replace normal windows with bay or bow windows?
- Yes. Many times the space left from an old window will allow for bay or bow windows to be installed, but if necessary Window World can adjust your opening to fit any window you desire.
- What is the difference between bay and bow windows?
- Bay windows are composed of three separate windows, angled like an isosceles trapezoid. Bow windows are composed of 4 or 5 separate windows.
- What are the features of bay & bow windows?
- An expanded view to bring additional light into your home; extruded vinyl frames and sashes to help increase energy efficiency; Slimline reinforced mullion design for added strength; Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system to eliminate sagging and bowing.