Casement Windows Open Your Room
A new set of casement windows from Window World of Houston can open your room to new possibilities. So many benefits await, including natural light, the beauty of Houston’s landscapes, and energy efficiency. You’ll be glad the Texas heat will stay outside with the multi-chambered sash and mainframe and insulated glass.
- Advanced locking system keeps homeowners secure
- E-Gard® coating resists corrosion on hinges
- Color-coordinated hardware and grooved glass panels
- Easy to operate hardware
- All inclusive Lifetime Warranty
Casement Window Gallery
Casement Window FAQs
- Are casement windows energy efficient?
- Yes. Window World’s casement windows use an insulated glass unit with optimal air space to improve energy saving performance.
- When to use casement windows?
- Casement windows, which open like a door (instead of sliding up and down like a normal window) are great for any area of the home, such as a kitchen or bedroom. Casement Windows should not be used where their movement could be obstructed by exterior objects such as bushes.
- How do casement windows open?
- Window World casement windows are operated using our state-of-the-art Truth Maxim® hardware and a low-profile, single-handle positive locking system provides ease of use.